Tuesday 20 February 2018

Love Card

Hi everyone

As it is February i tried making an interactive valentine card.. I recieved these Craftyscrappers Happy MakarSankranthi and Happy Harvest stamps..
 

I stamped the images from both the stamps using archival ink on white card stock and colored them using distress inks,Also made a heart shape and colored it . I hand cutted clouds shape on card stock and placed it on my card,using blending foam tool and distress ink ( ) created clouds on my card..



Then made a slit at the bottom and attached my image on left side on card,also attached right side image on the pull out tab.I attached remaining images using foam tape.When pulled together it reveals a secret message inside it,i stamped the sentiments using archival ink..I placed the card onto
White blank card using foam tape..



Thanks for visiting 😊😊

Linking this card to

1.CraftyScrappers Challenge - Love is in the Air









2.Paru's Card Making Challenges - LOVE


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful interactive card renuka,
    Thankyou so much for joining in our challenge,

    beats wishes,
    craftyscrappers team

    ReplyDelete