Thursday 9 February 2017

Baby Girl Scrapbook

Hi,

  This is the first album i made๐Ÿ’–.. It took me some time to decide as there are many tutorials of scrapbooks on youtube,everything they made turned out so beautiful. I wanted to try a simple one first so i followed my sisters scrapper 6*6 mini album. She clearly explained everything from beginning to end๐Ÿ˜Š

               
 
    I used Papericious (It's a Girl) paper pack for the album. The Victorian corners, arch lattice punch are from crafters corner.The flower on the top is handmade by me. The album is memories of baby's 1st year,it contains 6 pages in total and pull out tag for each page.I distressed the edges of tags and the numbers on them are for each month picture of the baby.

           


                       I dont have separate pictures of each page,go through the video and let me know your thoughts.. Have a good day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment